Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Losing Track Of Time

Well it has been about a week since my last blog post and many of you have probably been wondering "where in the heck did my journey to a new me lead me over the past seven days?" Well let's just say that I have been busy. Well not just busy, extremely busy. Let me fill you in.

Since my last post on "Believing In Yourself" I have started six other blog post, but as you already know, none of them have posted to the blog yet. Why you ask? Because I have been busy! Not just a little bit, but an overwhelming amount of busy. I have been getting up an hour earlier than normal every day, not to exercise like I would like to do, but to go into my office to work on some really hot projects. When the five o'clock "quitting time" bell goes off (not literally, but figuratively) I am still hard at it at my desk. Most nights I am still at my desk until seven or seven thirty at night!

Well this has been a hard thing to do and post in my blog too, so no more excuses. I promise to jump back in here and keep you all updated on my progress and other fun stuff along the way. I am now down 76 pounds and have the 80 pound goal in front of me. I want to be down 80 pounds by my husbands birthday on August 11th. I know I can do it. Then my next goal is 85 pounds by Labor Day!

So where are you on your journey to a new you? Are you still moving in the right direction? Have you been de-railed or side-tracked? My words to you are "Never Give Up!" The good Lord has given us another glorious day to live, and move and get healthy! If I can do it, I know you can too. So quit thinking about it and do it. It's not time to lose track of the time. It is time to take full advantage of the time that we have been given, and this goes for everything in life, not just trying to get healthy and fit!

No comments: