Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Water Is Good For You & Good To You

I was recently sent some interesting research on water and the positive effects that it can have on the human body.  We all know that water is essential to live a healthy life but did you know how much you drink, and when you drink water can make a difference?  Check out this information that was sent to me and let me know what you think about it.

THIS  IS  INTERESTING  !!!
I am not a doctor but someone sent this to me and I thought I'd share it. Try this and see how it works????.
  I am advised that about 90% of heart attacks occur early in the morning and it can be minimized if one takes a glass or two of water [ yes WATER and NOT grog or beer or other beverage] before retiring in the evening.
I knew water is important but I never knew about the special times to drink it.
Did you??  



Drinking water at the correct  time 
maximizes its effectiveness on the Human body :

2 glasses of water after waking up -  helps activate internal organs

1 glass of water  30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion
1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps   lower blood pressure
1 glass of water before going to bed -   avoids stroke or heart attack

 
I have no way to prove that any of the above claims are accurate, but what if they were?  What if you could improve your chances of not getting a serious illness or heart attack or stroke by following the guidelines above?  Wouldn't it be worth it?  I think so!  So here's to more water in my near future.

No comments: