Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can I Have Your Attention Please!

I wanted to take a moment to reflect on some pictures of me from the past and present.  Yes, I know that this is rather self-indulgent but I think it is important on my journey to a new me to look in the rear view mirror every once in a while to see just how far that I have come.  So sit back and take a little ride through my blog photo album.  You may be surprised at just how bad out of shape that I actually was.
Jan 2007

My Family Easter 2007


Christmas 2007

Jan 2008



Fall 2008
Winter 2009
Spring 2009
Me & My grand daughter, Leah

Vacation in New Brunswick Canada
Sept 2009

Christmas 2009


Jan 2010
May 2010

Aug 2010 picture taken by my grandson CJ
who was only 3 at the time!

Nov 30, 2010
Taken two weeks before
I began My Journey To A New Me!

Kevin & I at the World of Coke
in downtown Atlanta GA
3-12-2011

Easter 2011
(I have lost 55 pounds since
begining My Journey to a new me!)

Mary Kay Make-Over
May 2011
Vacation
Photo of Me
Taken 6-29-2011

I believe it is part of my journey to a new me to reflect on where I have been and where I am now.  If the picture doesn't tell the tale, I do not believe nothing else will either.  I used to hate to have my picture made and if I did I was always trying to hide behind someone or something but now I am happy with the direction that I am going and I refuse to shy away from the camera.  It is important to keep a record of where I am now on my journey to a new me because in a few short months I will look back on the pictures taken today and say, "Wow,  look how far I have come in such a short period of time!"

No comments: