Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 25, 2011

Checking In On The Seven Day Challenge

Well I put a challenge out there one week ago. I actually double dog dared your to do it. So who was up for the challenge? Did anyone do it? Did you have success or failure? Did you fall off the horse, but got back on? Last week I watched the scale give me some news that I have been looking for. Mr. scale announced on Friday morning that I am down 75.8 pounds! Yes, I finally hit my 75 pounds of weight loss goal. I am very happy to say that my next goal is 85 pounds gone by Labor Day. I can do it, I know I can!

So, now back to you. What did your scale have to report after seven days of eating to get healthy and fit? Was it the results you were hoping for? Did you put everything you had into making it the best week as possible? If you had less than expected results don't despair. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day, and you and I did not gain our excess weight overnight either!

Take a moment to consider where you may have gotten off track. Was it an extremely stressful time for you? That is an even a greater reason to do something about your weight now. So for those who did not take the challenge or did not see the results that you were looking for, I encourage you to begin today on Part II of the challenge. Do it again. Start over and really keep up with everything, and I mean everything that you put into your mouth. The guidelines are the same, women choose 1400, 1500 or 1600 calories per day. Men choose 1800, 1900, or 2000 calories per day. Look at the previous challenge from my blog post one week ago to see all the other guidelines.

Don't give up on yourself. You can do it, I know you can! I want to hear about your success on the challenge. Go ahead take the challenge, I double dog dare you!

No comments: