Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Anticipation Is Killing Me!

Have you ever wanted something so bad that you could not hardly wait to get it? Similar to how children and most adults are at Christmas time! We anxiously await for the appointed time to open our presents in anticipation over what we will receive. Well that is my feeling today and for the past four days.

You see my trip to Mr. Scale had some very promising news a few days ago and I was so close to what I wanted to see that I kept holding off writing this blog post in the hopes that I would have some really fantastic news. But I guess I am a little like the kid who gets their mom a really cool present with the help of their dad, and I can't wait any longer to spill the beans!

For the past four days I have been "hovering" on a particular weight loss goal that I had set for my self at the very beginning of this Journey To A New Me! Fifty pounds is so close I can almost taste it. I am .6 pounds away from this mile marker on my journey! Thank you all for your encouraging words along the way. It helps me to stay on the right path and continue a little farther in the right direction each day.

I know any day I will visit Mr. Scale and he will have such happy news to report but until then I will keep on keeping on. I will continue to do all the right things that have helped me to get this far. Who knows the next time you hear from me I might have moved right on past the 50 marker on my way down to 75!

No comments: