Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Guess I Like Being Blonde!



Me in my new Smaller Shorts & My New
Blonde Hair-Do,  Minus 61.2 lbs lost !!!
I am like every other female out there and I am constantly trying new things with my hair.  I have had just about every hair style and color that you can imagine. I do not know what my hair will look like when I finally complete My Journey To A New Me but I hope it is something spunky and sassy!  About fifteen years ago I wore my hair really short and spikey with lots of blonde highlights.  It has been every length in between and now I am in the "growing it out phase".
Maybe I will keep it shoulder length with some long layers.


I have been going to the same hairstylist for over two year now and she is great at coming up with new ideas for me to try. During my last appointment before I could get the words out of my mouth that I wanted to go "blonder" for the summer, she said "Hey, I think you should be blonder for the summer!". Well great minds must think alike because we both had the same idea.  And today I am sporting a much lighter shade of blonde than I have worn in several years.

Is the old saying "blondes have more fun"  true?  I don't know, but on My Journey To A New Me
I am ready to find out.  All I have to say is "look out brunettes of the world, there is a new blonde
in town!"


Losing 61.2 lbs is the best thing that I have done for me in
a really long time.  I am looking forward to acheiving my next
goal of 75 pounds, and to hitting my 100 pounds of weight loss
in one year.  Stay tuned for my next mile marker
on My Journey To A New Me!


Photos taken by my friends at work, Della Simon and Rhonda Puckett 5-24-2011

No comments: