Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's A Brand New Day!

Today is my last day on this fantastic "Trip Down Memory Lane". We have laughed, and cried, talked and had long spans of silence while we designed, created and scrapped our pictures. My first day was a whirlwind of getting set up and getting started. But yesterday was very different.

I had time to reflect on all the good times with my husband, children, family, and friends. Some times when looking at a picture it was like a lightening bolt would immediately transport me back to that very moment when the picture was being taken or when I had taken the picture.
I was once again in the place where I could almost smell the air or hear the sounds around me.

Pictures are a very important part of our lives. They help to record times and events. Important to the person being photographed as well as to the one playing photographer. I had pictures of people that I had not seen in years. People that at one time in my life were very close to me and who i shared many fun times. But then circumstances change and people move out of your life Even if the picture never makes it into the family photo album or a scrapbook, you can be sure that the memories will fade long after the picture does.

No comments: