Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

Learning To Add Pictures To My Blog

This is ME in November '2010
"before" I began the Journey to a New Me !
(I was out of the office 1 Day and this is just a few of my "post it notes" of phone calls to return!)



My hubby and Me on our way to
Cumberland Island via ferry off the Georgia
coast (May '2010)

(Left to Right) My friend & I enjoyed a 3D movie
while touring the World of Coke 3/06/2011
My face is changing, and I like it  :)


A picture really can say a thousand words!   Looking at these pictures, I can see that I'm not there yet, but I am well on my way.  I am down 44 pounds and I am only 6 pounds away from my Easter goal.  I spoke to a good friend today and told her that I know that I can meet this goal, but what will my next goal be?  I know that I want to lose 100 pounds in ONE year, but what could be my intermediate goal?  She suggested 75 pounds by Labor Day.  That gives me until September, I think I can do that!  So after I hit the mile marker "50" I am setting my sights on the next stop along my journey.  To lose 75 pounds by Labor Day, now that's a challenge I am up for!

No comments: